Modou Sougou - Medical Monday (SIGNED - OFFICIAL)

IF (and it's a big if), we could guarantee 70/75 minutes a game out of him per game he would be an absolutely phenomenal signing- his record of assist and goals on a minute-by-minute basis in the Champions League and Ligue Un over the last 3 years has been brilliant... but he needs to get fitter which at his age may be difficult.

Still, as has been said, if we consign ourselves to throwing Lavery or Wallace on to replace him every game, or know that he's a super-sub and we're aware that's what he offers, then it isn't a bad signing (as long as the price is right!)

Would give us quite a good team I guess!!! 😂

If we do sign Austin too....

.................Westwood...............

..Hunt....Lees.....Loovens...NEW

.....Austin....Lopez....Mcgugan

...Sougou...Lucas Joao....Matias

Don't get what all this Austin bumming is all abart? With Mcgugan and Lopez we can use either semedo or melo as ball winning midfielders we don't need Austin

Apparently he has a bad eye

In English--- For his eye: When he was young he received a stone to the eye and that is why his eye looks strange. He went to Portugal and they offered treatment to fix his eye, but he refused because he could see fine and his eye did not bother him. He didn't complain about his eye. In general he is a cool and respectable man... not like Labrune

Apparently he has a bad eye

In English--- For his eye: When he was young he received a stone to the eye and that is why his eye looks strange. He went to Portugal and they offered treatment to fix his eye, but he refused because he could see fine and his eye did not bother him. He didn't complain about his eye. In general he is a cool and respectable man... not like Labrune

He's a cool and respectable man?

That's good enough for me. Sign him up.

Don't get what all this Austin bumming is all abart? With Mcgugan and Lopez we can use either semedo or melo as ball winning midfielders we don't need Austin

I haven't seen enough of Austin to really comment but I'm just assuming we will eventually sign him and he'll be in the side. I don't think Lopez or Austin would sign for us if they weren't given promises about first team football