Squad list

Sad thing is, I have to agree. Some good signings but not of the calibre that others have bought.

I desperately hope to be proven dreadfully wrong.

Apart from Boro and Derby then who have signed players of the calibre you're expecting?

Im not being a wum...

Go look at the OS and read that squad list, gives you perspective. We're mid table unless we bring in some serious quality.

We were mid table last year and the squad is far stronger this time round.

Let's assume the defence performs as well as last season (forget scunny) look at the attackers we have brought in:

Matias 3rd top scorer in Portugal and a good age. I think he could be a real force in this league m

McGugan still only 26/27 and his goal record speaks for itself in this league.

Wallace done it in this league before and can put that much missed quality ball into the box.

Joao under 21 Portugal international and even made the bench for the senior side. A big lad with pace. Could be an unknown quantity.

I still think at least 2 to come in on permanent deals then there will surely be a loan or 2.

Kenwynne Jones

Serge Gnanbry

James Wilson

Dwight Gayle

These could be sent on loan and would be great additions. Sure I'd love us to sign Rhodes but it's just not realistic for this league.

I think by the close of the transfer window we will know whether we are play off contenders. Not now.

Im not being a wum...

Go look at the OS and read that squad list, gives you perspective. We're mid table unless we bring in some serious quality.

We need to be improving on last season so a few more signings and hopeful we will improve with a better style of football as well!

A good left back and you never know ,This lad lucas looks a damn good prospect ,When he has filled out a bit ,Which he will only 21 ,Can see him being sought after ,But seeing clubs were after Lees and he is ours for 4 more yrs ,We are again ,Which we have not been for a long time AMBITIOUS.

I think there are quite a few capable of being 20+ goal, the two Portuguese forwards, May has in Scotland. Or are we talking about someone who has done it in the Championship before? That doesn't mean they can do it again.

20 goal strikers play on teams that produce chances. The question is can this squad average two goals a game, if it does one of the players will turn into a 20 goal striker.