Squad Numbers

Guest UpTheOwlsss

The days of 1-11 starting games are long gone. Numbers fairly irrelevant today. Hunt given 32 because he asked for it. Lees, Lopez, Wallace all likely to start but none of these are your 'important numbers'.

Let's wait and see then

Guest UpTheOwlsss

Ok. Can't personally seen e anyone else coming in before BC game. Maybe before close of transfer window and/or January, who knows?

Think we will sign another left back and wjnger before BC then striker may sign before end of august

The lack of a number 3 and 11 mean we are looking to sign a LB and Winger ASAP.

I doubt we will be messing about bringing these players in. 

The club would not have left these numbers free if they weren't hoping to sign players for these shirts imminently.  

Guest UpTheOwlsss

The lack of a number 3 and 11 mean we are looking to sign a LB and Winger ASAP.

I doubt we will be messing about bringing these players in.

The club would not have left these numbers free if they weren't hoping to sign players for these shirts imminently.

Correct

Expect a few new playees next week

Not all the players had correlation numbers. The development lads had melo and loovens numbers.

Ye true but it's the official squad numbers that have changed.

Have a look at the link at the start of this thread. They had Bus as 12 at first it's now 11

Edited by Lostowl

Hunt was wearing 3 wasn't he? (At least that's what I saw on the big screen on Periscope, I could be completely wrong!)

If so that's definitely not his 33 or whatever he's wearing either.

More likely that they just made shirt numbers 1 to however many they needed for preseason and Hunt just wore what he was given, considering friendly shirts don't have a name. With 26 players on the player number list and add Croasdale, Meadows & De  Haviland to the list maybe there was only shirts with 1-29 available?

He said on twitter that he's buzzing to have the number 32 for the season, think he wore it with Huddersfield....must be a lucky number.

He said on twitter that he's buzzing to have the number 32 for the season, think he wore it with Huddersfield....must be a lucky number.

That's the one, 32!

Don't doubt that we didn't have a spare #32 hanging about, just highlighting that not everyone wore squad numbers!  :biggrin: