How many could play in the Prem?

Curious to know people's opinions on this.

Assuming everyone under contract stays, and we get promotion in two years(that perhaps is currently the long shot)- how many do you think would be able to to hack it in the top flight? For me, it'd be:

Westwood- Assuming he stays for the next few years

Tom Lees- Still young enough to improve and should hopefully grow into a consistent mainstay in our defence

Marco Matias- Prem quality and being only 26 means that he'll be around for a few years yet

Lucas- He's only 21... he'll be Premiership quality in two years time

My maybies: McGugan, Loovens, Lee

I haven't included Lopez because he's (currently) only here for the season. 

That doesn't look too bad to me at all, having 4 players (3 under long-term contracts) who (in my opinion) could cut it in the Premier League is a pretty food start- just wondering what everyone else thinks?

It all depends on the role you expect players to have.

I think a good handful of our current squad could fill roles in a few prem squads.

Not all players will get in the match day squads, not all will get on the pitch. But they've all for a role to play, even if it's no in the league and just in the cup.

What I'm saying is maybe not against the likes of Arsenal, Chelsea and Man U? But against the lower half of the league? Maybe. And definitely say against Wycombe in an early FA cup round.

Curious to know people's opinions on this.

Assuming everyone under contract stays, and we get promotion in two years(that perhaps is currently the long shot)- how many do you think would be able to to hack it in the top flight? For me, it'd be:

Westwood- Assuming he stays for the next few years

Tom Lees- Still young enough to improve and should hopefully grow into a consistent mainstay in our defence

Marco Matias- Prem quality and being only 26 means that he'll be around for a few years yet

Lucas- He's only 21... he'll be Premiership quality in two years time

My maybies: McGugan, Loovens, Lee

I haven't included Lopez because he's (currently) only here for the season. 

That doesn't look too bad to me at all, having 4 players (3 under long-term contracts) who (in my opinion) could cut it in the Premier League is a pretty food start- just wondering what everyone else thinks?

Loovens!!!  haha Have you been drinking. The premiership is a massive step up from championship, Loovens would get absolutely raped in the prem

Think we would have one or two squad fillers. For me there is one player I would have hunted down and that player is Westwood. Arsen Wenger, given his tight arse reputation missed a trick IMO not opening the bidding for our keeper north of 7 Million quid.

I was scared to death and am desperate to see him extend. If he enjoys another season on a par with last we must be talking £10m.

As most of you know I'm a big Ron Springett fan. KW with 3 or 4 seasons like last year can challenge Ron for my all time number one vote, that is some accolade !

Think we would have one or two squad fillers. For me there is one player I would have hunted down and that player is Westwood. Arsen Wenger, given his tight arse reputation missed a trick IMO not opening the bidding for our keeper north of 7 Million quid !

Why would Wenger have gone in for Westwood when it's obvious he was looking for a top class international keeper?

KW wouldn't even have been on the radar