The Greatest - take a bow Chris Waddle

Best individual performance I've ever seen.

Worth my ST money alone.

We have done it to death though tbf.

I know but it was mentioned to me today by someone who isn't even a Wednesday fan. 

And it's always worth worth a repeat - like Taylor Swift or that little bloke.

Edited by rickygoo

Chris Waddle yes he was a great player  but he got me the sack for my first ever job because of him  I was 17 and I was excited to see my football Idol I sang the one Chrissy waddle songs to him he put a complaint in that I called him waddle. that I should have more respect and is name is mr chris or just chris to me the best of it I was only working in a cafe in Dore  yes obviously I got better job in the food industry now but I'll never forgive him for that

Chris Waddle yes he was a great player  but he got me the sack for my first ever job because of him  I was 17 and I was excited to see my football Idol I sang the one Chrissy waddle songs to him he put a complaint in that I called him waddle. that I should have more respect and is name is mr chris or just chris to me the best of it I was only working in a cafe in Dore  yes obviously I got better job in the food industry now but I'll never forgive him for that

How has this never been raised before? Forever tainted now.

Guest s11 owl

Mr Chris ?  should have been Sir Chris!!

Best individual performance I've ever seen.

Worth my ST money alone.

We have done it to death though tbf.

Take it you weren't at Brunton Park for the cup game, in 1979,when a teenage Peter Beardsley took Wednesday apart single handedly, or at Charlton when Ante Mirocevic put on the greatest performance I've ever seen by a midfield player wearing a Wednesday shirt?

Guest s11 owl

Take it you weren't at Brunton Park for the cup game, in 1979,when a teenage Peter Beardsley took Wednesday apart single handedly, or at Charlton when Ante Mirocevic put on the greatest performance I've ever seen by a midfield player wearing a Wednesday shirt?

he never said he was.......

one upmanship at its best