Singing section

Put a decent team on the pitch and all of this "Singing Section" talk will soon disappear.

Might give us a kick on if we can generate the atmosphere and set the tempo. Obviously better football on the pitch will help but I think the fans should make more of an effort to generate noise too. It's like a library sometimes, even when we played well last season it was quiet.

Why do we need a signing section? We're all as one when we're in the ground so should be creating an atmosphere together. Could we not have a new band section at the lane? They can p**s them off instead then! That trumpet wants shoving where the sun don't shine!

Might give us a kick on if we can generate the atmosphere and set the tempo. Obviously better football on the pitch will help but I think the fans should make more of an effort to generate noise too. It's like a library sometimes, even when we played well last season it was quiet.

When was that? Must have passed me by

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Can we have a sexy section.

Ding dong...

we could just call it sextion.

we could include the moaning, singing and erection section in there too.

If fact we could just have one sextion and one other section for everyone else.  ours would be fullest.

Sorry it's this hot weather you know.  :blush:

Edited by Johnbloodaxe

I'm worried about all these sections of the ground, for instance if I'm in the singing section will I be allowed to trump or dance.

Likewise if I'm in the dancing area am I not allowed to sing.

This needs sorting out,it's all very confusing.

Googled it.

Voluntary sexual intercourse between two people not married to each other.

Get ya na.

Me and Student Owl's mum can tell you all about it if you want? lol

Guest Johnbloodaxe

I see the Sexy, Moaning, Singing and Trumping section threads have gone for a burton...

but they still leave threads up about non-existant rumours about players who are never coming to SWFC... and silliness about crap bands...

Anyway never mind.

Those sections would have been the making of the atmosphere.

Guest Johnbloodaxe

I'm worried about all these sections of the ground, for instance if I'm in the singing section will I be allowed to trump or dance.

Likewise if I'm in the dancing area am I not allowed to sing.

This needs sorting out,it's all very confusing.

You could run from one to the other as the need took you.

Have a quick sing in one, a trump in the other then a throw a quick few shapes in the last.

Just one thing though don't get em mixed up or you will be done for... no one wants to see you throwing a few shapes in the trumping section for example, they will think you a bit strange and threatening.

Guest Johnbloodaxe

I see Owlsman wants a Splinter Group now, is that like a section?

I thought the Splinter Section had gone when they took the old wooden seats away.

We don't need splinters in the sexy and trumping sections do we... they don't mix well.