Bullen still involved in coaching setup

Guest Deleted member

I had hoped that we would have a clear out of the front bench to a man.

We cant afford to be sentimental.

For me ,Bullen is nothing other than an ordinary coach.

Of course you would know. Have you ever seen him working with the players?

Glad he has still got a job at Wednesday.

Nice to have a bit of continuity and he's a top bloke.

I'm happy bullen is still here but the fact (and your right) that he's a top bloke shouldn't come into it. I don't care if our coaches/players make madine and joey Barton look like upstanding members of society, it's results and ability that matters

If he wasn't a competent coach he wouldn't be here.

There are other coaches involved with the youth team other than Bullen so each of the coaches will add something different. Bullen always had his feet on the ground and had a good attitude that is something that needs to be passed on to the primadonna generation

Edited by Bluesteel

Wood is a good striker but he's not amazing

people who slate Lee do so without any knowledge whatsoever of his coaching abilities

Lee Bullen is a part of Sheffield Wednesday, regardless of wether 'he wasn't a very good player'

Neither were a lot of the players that played alongside him back then, but Bully did a fantastic job for this football club while he was playing .. Bleeds blue and white and it's essential Carlos has someone around who can tell him what our club is really all about ! And there ain't no better person to do that than Lee Bullen

Edited by S6owl_1867