New Splinter Group

Because these things are usually stage managed for the media. Maximum publicity for the club.

Get the local TV, Radio and press guys in. Photo session,  press conference, item on sky sport. Feed the media a story, get them on side, start building rapport with the fans.

What do we do,Twitter at 10.27 on a Tuesday night and no press conference for a week. Amateur.

Milan wouldn't have done it that way.

It seems quite obvious that we waited until the last minute re Cooper/whoever to come in as an assistant.

Then we had to announce the CC appointment so people on here wouldn't go slitting their wrists about us not having a Head coach when pre season starts in precisely 1 hour and 33 minutes.

Guest mrbluesky

The Confused.

Anyone else with me?

Went to bed early last night (about 9:00pm), woke up, got ready, went to work.

Just logged onto t'interweb for lunch, and the landscape has changed completely.

So Carlos is our new Head Coach now? But won't be officially announced until next week, although he's been announced already? And we didn't really want Cooper as Head Coach?

We're looking at Mike Marsh. Marsh is a coach but our new Head Coach has brought three coaches with him already?

And all these appointments being made ahead of appointing a bloke who is in charge of our strategic direction?

Still, working on this basis, owt could happen and it adds to the intrigue and excitement.

UTO and vive la Confused!

Basically nobodies buying into the new set up so Carlos is taking the reigns, Gray might just be right .

The Confused.

Anyone else with me?

Went to bed early last night (about 9:00pm), woke up, got ready, went to work.

Just logged onto t'interweb for lunch, and the landscape has changed completely.

So Carlos is our new Head Coach now? But won't be officially announced until next week, although he's been announced already? And we didn't really want Cooper as Head Coach?

We're looking at Mike Marsh. Marsh is a coach but our new Head Coach has brought three coaches with him already?

And all these appointments being made ahead of appointing a bloke who is in charge of our strategic direction?

Still, working on this basis, owt could happen and it adds to the intrigue and excitement.

UTO and vive la Confused!

Basically nobodies buying into the new set up so Carlos is taking the reigns, Gray might just be right .

Twice as well! :)

Twice as well! :)

What did Gray say and is there a link?

Because these things are usually stage managed for the media. Maximum publicity for the club.

Get the local TV, Radio and press guys in. Photo session,  press conference, item on sky sport. Feed the media a story, get them on side, start building rapport with the fans.

What do we do,Twitter at 10.27 on a Tuesday night and no press conference for a week. Amateur.

So in other words we don't do what we've always done anymore...THANK FV CK FOR THAT...we're Wednesday we'll do what we want WAWAW

Milan would have given us a load of guff in front of the cameras about how we are going for promotion with this new guy.gaining maximum publicity

Then fail to provide any funds to achieve this, making us look like mugs.

I appreciate you like to come over as all megga positive and want everyone to believe in a total state of euphoria but even you must think the timing of this release is a little strange...

I don't like to come over as anything. I like to see things for what they are and announcing at 22:27 or 05:58 or whatever isn't strange. 

If they had announced at 12:45 I would have found that strange because, if it were me, nothing should get in the way of lunch.

Anyway you calling me a clapper Captain  lol