A Top Top striker who has been forgotten

Michu is a good a striker as  they come suffered of late with injuries but could he be worth chasing his value has dropped dramatically when compared to Rhodes or the like

On loan at Napoli last season .

Probably on at least 30k a week.

Cause he'll come , why not.

lol

In fairness, he only played 3 games for Napoli while on loan.

It's unlikely he'd come here (Wages and reputation being the real stopping point), but I genuinely think it's more realistic than Rhodes!

Maybe Torres or Gareth Bale. They've both had tough times of it lately so would surely come here.

FFS I have said it before and I will say it again. At this moment in time we are a two-bit mid table championship side. Why does everyone seem to think that of we click our fingers any player we fancy would be desperate to come here.

In fairness, he only played 3 games for Napoli while on loan.

It's unlikely he'd come here (Wages and reputation being the real stopping point), but I genuinely think it's more realistic than Rhodes!

We are not signing Rhodes. It aint happening. We have as much chance of signing Suarez

if you don't ask you don't get,it's a vicious circle though if mr C  wants the prem in 2017 players like this have to be in his and our thoughts otherwise it's going to be an all mighty struggle , that said i can understand why people scoff as we are used to bringing in lesser players , but sadly quality cost £s so where do we go from here ,

keep taking the cheap option and pray or one or two dear options and give ourselves a fighting chance ,

Edited by trevdi9

Maybe Torres or Gareth Bale. They've both had tough times of it lately so would surely come here.

FFS I have said it before and I will say it again. At this moment in time we are a two-bit mid table championship side. Why does everyone seem to think that of we click our fingers any player we fancy would be desperate to come here.

Because know one actually thinks that!....you've made it up!