It's July 1st let the spending spree begin

Guest Gazzaswfc

None of us know how much will be spent on players , none of us know who much it cost to sign the two lads already brought in . just because we havnt heard of the players we are bringing in dosnt mean they are cheapo`s , maybe just better value for money than over priced british players. Perfect example is £8m for Tyronne mings to Bournemouth. Maybe there is better value to be had in the foreign market,  

I never claim to be ITK, but the one thing I have heard and repeatedly keep hearing is that Chansiri is EXTREMELY reluctant to spend on signings. I've been saying this for a number of weeks and will continue to do so: Don't expect many, if any, big or even sizable transfer fees for players. He's investing in facilities but not the playing staff, I'll be happy to be proven wrong but until then I think we all need to temper expectations.

We will not be spending much on signings.

If he wants to achieve his ambition of premier league football has to spend , weather he is reluctant or not . What we currently have is mid table championship at best.