Big Nigel

Guest Chezzyowl1

Would have him here in a shot.

Not just because of the ex player link but because he's an excellent manager.

Hope the inks not dry on cc and MC's contracts.

Guest UpTheOwlsss

Didn't he get sacked because he wasn't happy with not having control over signing players? IF this is case then won't it be same here ?

What an absolute moron, fancy getting sacked standing up for individuals that have acted in a racist way towards fellow nationals of the owners.

As if another Thai owner would have him

Aye, I can imagine it was as clear cut as that

They've been looking for an excuse for months

I feel this has come too late. The new management team will be announced tomorrow and quite like a tragic love story where the two would-be lovers never bump into each other, with knife to heart I have to say that I fear we will never bump into Nigel.

Chansiri has his own management team in place now, I feel some may be more capable than others but I doubt very much Nigel would fit in here at the moment.

Shame really, I don't agree with appointing previous players to manager roles in the same club where they achieved fame but I would be ready to make an exception with this guy. He is exactly what the game of football needs more of right now....

Unfortunately it won't happen.

Unfortunately i think your right, we have all spent hard earned money on wednesday (over the years depending on what age you are) difference is - he's still spent more money than any one individual in aquiring the club, therefore (his moolah = his choice) Edited by owls-swfc