Stevie May

I have always been a very big supporter of Mays and I firmly believe that given time and a full pre season in England he will come good.

That said, if we're going to see players of the likes of Vossen, Wood and Kramer, then we are going to have to ship out a few of our strikers.

A loan move to Scotland however just doesn't make sense to me, we all know he can score for fun up there and I'd sooner see him loaned to another Championship club or top end League 1 side.

I'd also rather see Nuhiu, Bus and Lavery go before May does.

I have always been a very big supporter of Mays and I firmly believe that given time and a full pre season in England he will come good.

That said, if we're going to see players of the likes of Vossen, Wood and Kramer, then we are going to have to ship out a few of our strikers.

A loan move to Scotland however just doesn't make sense to me, we all know he can score for fun up there and I'd sooner see him loaned to another Championship club or top end League 1 side.

I'd also rather see Nuhiu, Bus and Lavery go before May does.

Nuhiu, yes.

Bus and Lavery for me are both better prospects than May.

How anyone can say get rid of Bus is beyond me as none of us have seen enough of him to pass judgement.

His lack of pace will stop him having a career at any level higher than he already is. That said, until we get adequate replacements in for this squad, and quite quickly, no further players should leave. As it stands, May and Nuhui, and/or possibly Lavery are first choice against Bristol City. A worrying thought considering the supposed ambition, and hike in season ticket prices, 3 weeks before start of pre season training.

I would like to see May stay another season. If any striker has to leave to make room for a new signing then surely nuhiu falls on the sword.

Are the people having a go at May the same people who think Woods is gonna be a 20 goal an season striker?

He did nothing last season to make me think he's got what it takes to make the step-up to this league. In fact I don't think he made any progression whatsoever, especially when I compare him to a player like Nuhui, who - although he may still not be good enough - has visibly improved.

One of the craziest things I've ever read on here.

Nuhiu was dreadful in the 2nd half of last season. Dreadful.

Guest owl from retford

Cant see him going anywere to we appoint a manager and he's had time to look at him this pre-season has been a total farce

If we had the same management as last year I wouldn't worry too much if May left. They tried to utilise his abilities and couldn't.

New management, new coaches, new team and new tactics mean that he might just find his feet this year. I'd be tempted to hang on to him and see what he does up to Christmas. He will still have value in 6 months so we won't be losing much by holding on to him.