1-10 on the whelm scale - where are you?

If we're not doing well after the first 10 games I'll be moaning that we made too many new signings

If we're not doing well after the first 10 games I'll be moaning that we made too many new signings

Was around a 6 then went to 8+ followed by a decline to about 5, now around a 4- and losing interest quickly...

Starting to feel like we're no longer an English institution but more of a foreign "toy boys" plaything....

We were an old English relic under the old guard.

And Rhoys Wiggins is nearly English.

im very whelmed, even a 9! a big name striker and it'll move to 11 changing my "very whelmed" to "überwhelmed"

You'll be in trouble when TaxiMark sees this!  lol

Currently pretty whelmed.

Guest totemowl

I'm an 8 now. Sign Kenwyne and I'll peak at 9.

I'm 8.8. Bit frightening really.

If we sign Hooper I worry I'll bang mi head on the ceiling and knock miself out.

Solid 8.5.

Given i'm 21, and only really started to regularly go to games when I was 16+ this has easily been the best team i have ever seen, period.

People will come on here and say how things were amazing when we were in the first division and had Hirst, Bright etc, but for the younger generation "success" at swfc has been very very rare. Can honestly say with the new pitch, infrastructure and players we've signed this looks like a very promising season in deed. I have never really seen us actually be a good side or play decent football, so for me I cannot wait for the season to begin, anything can happen! UTO.

Edited by Del_Liles