Marc Cooper - Assistant Manager

#SWFC interest in Cooper is an odd one, if Wednesday do approach #STFC, surely he wudn't leave a managers job to become someone's assistant?

That tweet is from a journo based down in Wiltshire.

http://totalswindonsport.com/2015/06/wednesday-interest-in-cooper-for-assistant-role/

Not a great article, I admit. So, it does look like we're interested in MC, but as assistant. Maybe the delay is that we're discussing compo for him with Swindon?

Omg it gets worse. Ffs mark Cooper.

Aye CC; Riga, Cooper and Sheridan, don't fill me with any excitement and none of them seem to be a improvement or upgrade upon Gray.  :duntmatter:

Why get rid of Gray to replace him with some run of the mill lower league coaches or European journeymen? Instead of someone more proven and a significant upgrade upon Gray.  WTF:

I tell you what though; if whatever they tell Cooper convinces him to turn his back on being #1 at Swindon and in the frame for bigger jobs, to be just one of our coaches, then that would make me sit up and take notice.

Guest Hola Tidman

So we've had Father Ted and DJ the Undertaker in the recent past and now we could have a zombie. :duntmatter::ghoulguy:

Not a rangers fan is he?

Edited by Hola Tidman

Guest Distraught!

Same goes for Sheridan. Would be silly of them to quit manager jobs to come work as assistants to a stranger.

The only advantage of being assistant to CC is you have a pretty good idea he'll feck off before long and you might get the chance to take over.

Is there some sort of rule that prevents posters from spelling names correctly on here? It's Mark Cooper, FFS.

I swear if we appointed Bob Smith somebody would manage to get his name wrong.

Sorry miroda.

:duntmatter:

Edited by owlZfan84