Nigeria international Juwon Oshaniwa

Guest firebird1

To be fair, the standard in Israel isn't as bad as most of you would think. Yeah they went down, but I'd argue that the top teams in that division could compete in the Championship. Been out there recently and caught quite a few games on the TV. Also Ashdod have created and developed some decent players in the past. Pretty sure one of the young midfielders at Celtic is a former Ashdod player and he'd get in our side, believe he's called Nir Bitton. I don't think you can write off players if their team was poor. I actually think he'd be a decent call to strengthen the Left Back position. He won't cost much and will be keen to prove himself. Plus he's an international for one of the Stronger African nations.

Wednesday dodged a bullet with this guy. poo again yesterday, doesn't do the basics well, and doesn't look up to playing in the SPFL never mind the English championship. It's pretty much December and Oshaniwa still hasn't had a good game for Hearts. That is no exaggeration either I've been to many home and away despite now living in Sheffield and he's the one passenger in this Hearts team. He has been responsible for us dropping a good 5-6 points at least which would put us pretty much level with Celtic at the top.

Dreadful footballer and finally hooked by Neilson after 50 minutes yesterday to sarcastic cheers from the fans. He won't come good and is a 100% dud signing. No positional sense, poor reading of the game, makes dangerous decisions and passes and offers nothing going forward. Like I said I can't think of a single positive that he brings, and he hasn't made any impact on a game all season.

lol flipsake I wish Deila had signed him for Celtic.

His agent is called Ladi Salami........ isn't that the he/she that tried to buy United a few years ago?

I thought Ladi Salami  was their chairman who went from a geezer to a bird then back again  lol

Edited by S36 OWL