Nigeria international Juwon Oshaniwa

Guest firebird1

And what are you basing your negative opinion of him on? Have you watched his side throughout the season? Are you an avid Israeli football watcher?

I'm sure Gray and Roeder would do their homework on him IF they're interested in the player.

I don't need to watch them to know they finished rock bottom of the Israel top division. I can pretty much gather they're not good.

If we are serious about getting out of this league signing relegated Israel players probably isn't going to do it.

Guest wilyfox

If we are serious about getting out of this league signing relegated Israel players probably isn't going to do it.

Ok. What about Nigerian internationals?

I don't need to watch them to know they finished rock bottom of the Israel top division. I can pretty much gather they're not good.

Just because a player plays for a crap side doesn't make him crap does it? Not saying this guys the answer but plenty of players have played for crap sides before and moved on to better things

Guest Distraught!

His name sounds like a Pacific atoll - the kind of place that the yanks would have planted a flag in 1945.

lol

I hate to say it supporting both Hearts and Wednesday but Celtic are a far bigger club than both. If Deila is genuinely interested he will likely go there.

And his best friend Effe Ambrose is already there