Hull away

Guest swintonowl1999

Guest swintonowl1999

It's my Aunties house

3 bedroom it's only her living in it now, she's welcomed us all down if its a weekend because she supports Hull. She hasn't seen me for 3 years. We're aloud to drink in house but we have to buy it, anything which is broken we have to pay for.

Seems a fair deal I just wanted to know how much tickets were,and how many we were allocated

Guest mkowl

It's my Aunties house

3 bedroom it's only her living in it now, she's welcomed us all down if its a weekend because she supports Hull. She hasn't seen me for 3 years. We're aloud to drink in house but we have to buy it, anything which is broken we have to pay for.

Seems a fair deal I just wanted to know how much tickets were,and how many we were allocated

1000 tickets over 18's only

Guest sotonowl

It's my Aunties house

2 QUESTIONS SWNTON,

HOW OLD IS YOUR AUNTIE AND HAVE YOU GOT ANY PICS, oops, stop shouting

Guest timrud

There is literally roger all to do in Hull, apart from leave. And you want to go all weekend lol

Edited by timrud

Guest swintonowl1999

My Aunties 37, her boyfriends is in Prison.

Don't have any pictures of her sorry.

We might just go Friday night, sleep over Saturday then get train home with Wednesday fans. I knew Hull was a shithole but didn't know it was this bad for a night out.

We might just go Friday night, sleep over Saturday then get train home with Wednesday fans. I knew Hull was a shithole but didn't know it was this bad for a night out.

Truly, this is the Bransholme fairy tale!

Also, your Aunt's boyfriend is no longer her boyfriend....

....he is now in a committed sexual relationship with Big Gary. Very hairy but surprisingly tender....

hoe many tickets are we normally allocated for this game?

Going to be a cracking Yorkshire Derby and prove we are the best team in Yorkshire.

Me n the lads are planning on going down for the weekend so just interested to know how much they charged last time we played.

Thanks in advance

It's a terrible away day, not least cause it's in hull

Can you get some Pics?