Stuart Gray Did Not Win Eurovision Last Night!

Blue and white, on 23 May 2015 - 1:53 PM, said:snapback.png

Let's be totally honest Stuart Gray has more chance of winning the Eurovision Song Contest than getting us promoted.

lol

So according to Blue and White we have zero chance of getting promoted as long as SG remains in charge. In which case should the "impossible" happen, what do you think his penance should be?

Preferably something that can be used to raise funds for charity, my own suggestion is a naked run/walk/cycle say 10 times around the stadium at the end of the season. I will happily donate 50 quid to a suitable charity in either event (promotion or not) to start the ball rolling.

What does everyone else think?  lol

Guest sotonowl

I heard he's taking his shoes and socks off and entering next year with a cover version of puppet on a string

Yes, but then you went further and said we have no chance of getting promoted (see quote above), so the question is what forfeit are you prepared to pay if we do?

Come on Blue & White it's for a laugh and who knows some charity may benefit.

what i want to know is why gray failed in the eurovision , Did he not sing an attack minded song and stuck to a defensive one  :rolleyes:

I think it was the costume. Buttock hugging track pants just aren't in this season Trev (but then I'm pretty sure you already knew that).

what i want to know is why gray failed in the eurovision , Did he not sing an attack minded song and stuck to a defensive one  :rolleyes:

There was nothing wrong with the song Trev, but unfortunately he'd picked Hutchinson, Coke, Nuhiu & May as his backing singers. Hutchinson fell off the stage & ruptured his knee ligaments, Coke disappeared halfway through the performance while Nuhiu & May couldn't find the stage door.