Best fans to visit etihad - SWFC

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/may/23/premier-league-fans-verdict-arsenal-manchester-city?CMP=share_btn_tw

Best and worst away fans Sheffield Wednesday were best; QPR worst. They brought barely 500. A bit of a contrast to three years ag(üer)o…

Doesn't say a lot in the article but man city voted us best fans.

Was hoping for a bit of an elaboration but it's still a good nod from City fans, cheers guys!

Didn't Middlesborough take more to City in the next round of the cup BECAUSE THEY WERE ALLOWED MORE TICKETS!!! Grrrrr!

They won too

Just proves that despite the difference in numbers and result, Wednesdayites away are always class!

Nice for City to recognise that but I actually thought we were pretty tame at the Etihad in the FA cup game (didn't go to league cup one). We just didn't seem to be going as mental as I thought we would after our goal. However, I was on the upper tier and have heard it was a different story down below.

I'm also a bit surprised by Newcastle getting a few 'worst fans' votes. I've always going them pretty loud when they've come to Hillsborough

We were garbage both games

Hardly garbage.

Split over two tiers it's difficult to create an atmosphere involving the full 5,000 or whatever we had cohesively.

Adding to that the fact City had a massive hole in the away end roof, so anything happening in the top tier was being lost.

When Nuhiu scored the area I sat in went batshit crazy. The first half the atmosphere was quality, and it was mental at half-time on the concourse.

The second half you could feel the nerves in our end. It was as if no one wanted to make a noise in case we distracted our players lol

We took 1,400 to Rotherham right, and were penned in to one section of the end behind the goal? That was probably much louder than 4-5k in a massive Man City end spread over two tiers. It's difficult to sing cohesively in a set up like that. It's been said plenty of times that it's not a great ground for acoustics anyway. Noise drifts out very easily.

Boro took a similar amount to us for their FA Cup game, won it, & we were still said to be the best fans to visit the stadium. Says a lot I think. 

Hardly garbage.

Split over two tiers it's difficult to create an atmosphere involving the full 5,000 or whatever we had cohesively.

Adding to that the fact City had a massive hole in the away end roof, so anything happening in the top tier was being lost.

When Nuhiu scored the area I sat in went batshit crazy. The first half the atmosphere was quality, and it was mental at half-time on the concourse.

The second half you could feel the nerves in our end. It was as if no one wanted to make a noise in case we distracted our players lol

We took 1,400 to Rotherham right, and were penned in to one section of the end behind the goal? That was probably much louder than 4-5k in a massive Man City end spread over two tiers. It's difficult to sing cohesively in a set up like that. It's been said plenty of times that it's not a great ground for acoustics anyway. Noise drifts out very easily.

Boro took a similar amount to us for their FA Cup game, won it, & we were still said to be the best fans to visit the stadium. Says a lot I think. 

Agree with all of that, I was on the lower tier and when we scored it was absolutely mental. Second half we were too busy biting our nails to sing anything.