new score board is the size correct?/

have they got the size of the new scoreboard correct ? they state its 60m2 which is 645 square feet ?? sounds like a extremely massive sized scoreboard  just asking

That makes it just over 30 feet wide x 20 feet high.

Current one is probably 20 feet wide x 5 feet high at a guess.....?

Current one is probably 20 feet wide x 5 feet high at a guess.....?

I think I read somewhere that it will be the same width as the old one but taller. So if the old one was 20 feet (6m) wide then it will be 32 feet (10m) high.

have they got the size of the new scoreboard correct ? they state its 60m2 which is 645 square feet ?? sounds like a extremely massive sized scoreboard  just asking

Nope they are lying about it because they as as bored as I am of the summer already

Questioning the size, tha's gorra be a lass! lol

Edited by Utah Owl

No. It's 60m2; the 'm' stands for miles (not feet). So therefore it's 30 miles wide and 20 miles high. It's so MASSIVE the crew of the space station can watch highlights on it as they fly overhead every 90 minutes.

Guest SGEMMELL_OWL94

have they got the size of the new scoreboard correct ? they state its 60m2 which is 645 square feet ?? sounds like a extremely massive sized scoreboard just asking

its 198 square feet you doughnut