Owls logo

Guest RBFOWL

Guest Burntwood Owl

Sod all this tinkering around with our heritage, its wasting time, get back on track and sign some players

To be fair, we've had quite a few logo designs over the many decades, the one we have now wasn't even our logo when lots of users of this forum were born.

Having seen the new home and away kit, this won't be happening this season - same badge as last season.

On a slightly different note, Palace have a real live eagle at their home games. As we are upping our match-day package would you want to see a real live owl, maybe swoop in and eat some bacon before each home game?!? Or I am just suggesting more tin-pot Premier League nonsense?

Having seen the new home and away kit, this won't be happening this season - same badge as last season.

On a slightly different note, Palace have a real live eagle at their home games. As we are upping our match-day package would you want to see a real live owl, maybe swoop in and eat some bacon before each home game?!? Or I am just suggesting more tin-pot Premier League nonsense?

I want a couple of eagle owls trained to swoop from the back of the kop before each home game. They would chase a hapless piglet and tear it to shreads until only its entrails are left. The spleen would then be lightly fried in olive oil, garlic and rosemary and served with fava beans as a half time snack washed down with a nice Chianti in the corporate boxes.......hththththththththtth

I want a couple of eagle owls trained to swoop from the back of the kop before each home game. They would chase a hapless piglet and tear it to shreads until only its entrails are left. The spleen would then be lightly fried in olive oil, garlic and rosemary and served with fava beans as a half time snack washed down with a nice Chianti in the corporate boxes.......hththththththththtth

All replayed in Ultra HD on the new scoreboard.

Nice to have a reasoned response! I've just phoned the guy that told me and he says he stopped posting on here ages ago because of the pathetic abuse! I'm old enough to remember the last badge change ...it was a students art design that the club accepted! I much preferred the original consilio et animis badge!

It's a pity people get abuse for simply passing on info they have heard.

I also preferred the consilio et animis badge. The existing badge just seems so 70s and does need redoing

Thanks rbf

There is a brilliant video on Youtube of Bald headed eagle, flying around one of those massive churches in the USA.  

With the crowd singing that inane chant USA  USA, USA. The eagle flies quicker and quicker as it is obviously petrified of all the noise.  

The poor eagle proceeds to fly into the window and breaks its neck.

So might not be the best idea,