Owls logo

Guest RBFOWL

Guest RBFOWL

The Owls badge is to be changed......it will be a dramatic swooping owl.......the powers that be say the badge of now is too timid watch this space!

Guest RBFOWL

Rbf my initials. Season ticket holder on kop mate phoned me at work today.......his gaffer has a box at s6 and had a meeting re renewal ,the price is way higher than last season but that's by the by .....he was told about the badge change and the costs rise ! It's down to type of players coming. And that we should be very excited at what is about to happen.....thanks for the abuse!

The Owls badge is to be changed......it will be a dramatic swooping owl.......the powers that be say the badge of now is too timid watch this space!

Hmmm...We have an established and recognisable brand that incorporates the "naive" owls badge. What would Mr C get from rebranding?

Guest RBFOWL

Not a clue shandy only passing on what I've been told and I have no rhyme or reason to dispute it!

Edited by RBFOWL

Hmmm...We have an established and recognisable brand that incorporates the "naive" owls badge. What would Mr C get from rebranding?

But it's only recognisable in our own back yard and it's over 40 years old (or so), if we really are to be marketed abroad we need to look more "aggressive" (might not be the right word) in order for us to attract the Asian (or any other) viewer / supporter.

The nut at Hull has recognised UK teams need to be branded stronger, hopefully we're just going about it in a more suitable and proffesional way....

Guest Strap

Sellin' 'r soul.

lol jk. Change it.