The absolutely not ITK rumours thread about more Hillsborough plans.

Guest _Ibbo_

Might be able to find Colin West's penalty in the undergrowth now.

Oh NOOO.... Now you've gone and done it - it takes me ages to stop thinking about that penalty once mentioned (like a recurring nightmare) im subconciously knackered now for the next few weeks, locked in in a torturous cycle of repeated flashbacks! Grrrr..

That looks about 8/10 acres @ £250K/acre for commercial use. Would need to check and clear the trees of the Northern edge for it all to be developed.

Shouldn't be 8m then based on those figures. Unless there's some kind of crazy overrige (but who would pay that?)

I'd be very disappointed if Mr C didn't have stadium improvement and expansion plans.

He's certainly concentrating on getting the infrastructure right in advance of our push on the Premiership.

Thanks for the thread Ibbo.

Guest Manwithastick

There has been a deal on the table for years for Tesco to trade their Hillsborough land for the Manor Top site and move the Signals Regt to Hillsborough.

But with Tesco loosing money i now doubt they want the land anymore....

Tesco don't own it anymore. 

I'd be very disappointed if Mr C didn't have stadium improvement and expansion plans.

He's certainly concentrating on getting the infrastructure right in advance of our push on the Premiership.

Thanks for the thread Ibbo.

I'd love to know his plans, it might keep me off this bloody site for start.

Would be good if he could make substantial changes.  I suppose that will go hand in hand with success on pitch.

At least for once we can think positively.

I'd love to know his plans, it might keep me off this bloody site for start.

Would be good if he could make substantial changes.  I suppose that will go hand in hand with success on pitch.

At least for once we can think positively.

you cant be positive at all, the negative tosspots are like the KKK they will fu*king lynch you for it

Heard this story from one of the Wednesdayite car park  stewards  last season.........was a lot less than £8 mill though

Yep, exactly this ^^^^

Neither of us should say which chap it is but he told me that Jaguar Estates had purchased it for a million and SWFC had offered to double it.

That was rejected and suggested it would need to be twice that again, so 4 Million incase anyone is extending and counting their fingers as they read lol

Wednesdayite do have use of it for at least next season though.

...this is ripe for the conspiracy theorists...but I'm surprised they haven't already jumped in...sooooo...Dave Richards is involved with a small marketing company somewhere in Sheffield isn't he...and...Wednesdayite Car Park...

Its a DR/Wednesdayite Axis of property speculation that will see a new football club developed on the back of the huge property profit when they sell the land on to SWFC..unhappy with one man 'owning' SWFC ...a new stadium and new team are to rise like a phoenix ( ...quick Eurovision link there too for a bonus...) ...across the road.

"The Wednesday of Sheffield' in a new 30.000 seater stadium right across the road..with Wednesdayite as a supporters trust owning shares and creating a 30000 share owning fan base and DR as chairperson..

Sooooooo obvious...

It's a real shame the club don't own that land- with space in and around Hillsborough limited it would have been perfect for anything from offices to a gym, hotel, club shop, ticket office, conference facilities, restaurant etc.

I would be surprised if Chansiri hasn't at least asked the question of the current owners.

Do swfc own some of the surrounding houses? We used to didn't we?

We did but I'm sure I read that they'd been signed over to Paul Aldridge as part of a loan deal he'd made too the club. Maybe they were transferred back the the club when Chansiri settled all debts on his purchase of the club.

We did but I'm sure I read that they'd been signed over to Paul Aldridge as part of a loan deal he'd made too the club. Maybe they were transferred back the the club when Chansiri settled all debts on his purchase of the club.

Unlikely. Apparently he has moved his entire extended family into a terrace on vere road and they would be loathe to leave.