The absolutely not ITK rumours thread about more Hillsborough plans.

Guest _Ibbo_

been or being? i'd be surprised if it had been (or is being) sold on again so soon.

Plausible deniability...I heard...

You sell it on through 3 or 4 companies who then resell it...no f.ooker knows who put the nuclear warheads in place then....Tescos are gonna say...."For f.ooks sake...It took us all us time to sort "Toast toppers"..."its hardly likely we are gonna start f.ookin' wiv plutonium.......(apart from the small amounts we put in the burgers)

Guest timrud

I did post about Niagra on another thread a week or so ago.

We will be leasing (as of a couple of weeks ago) and were denied permission to build a bridge

You sell it on through 3 or 4 companies who then resell it...no f.ooker knows who put the nuclear warheads in place then....Tescos are gonna say...."For f.ooks sake...It took us all us time to sort "Toast toppers"..."its hardly likely we are gonna start f.ookin' wiv plutonium.......(apart from the small amounts we put in the burgers)

Looking at Tesco performance the last couple of years maybe divesting from food to plutonium is a good model...

mmmmm toast toppers. Discontinued like some of our plans over the years.

Buying land for a tuna processing plant as DC is going to introduce tuna to the river don.

About as likely as many of the other suggestions in this thread lol

However lol

Tuna from the Don lol.....

You can see all yer highbrow epicures goin' for it....

"Yes its Tuna from a River in Russia...you can tell by the taste...its exotic"

Tescos..."Errrr..its actually the Don that runs through Sheffield"

*VOMIT*

Buying land for a tuna processing plant as DC is going to introduce tuna to the river don.

About as likely as many of the other suggestions in this thread lol

However lol

Might not be as daft as it sounds, DC maybe is a bit of a philanthropist and want to help the community creating jobs at a 'john west' distribution centre?

Guest sotonowl

That looks about 8/10 acres @ £250K/acre for commercial use. Would need to check and clear the trees of the Northern edge for it all to be developed.

Not to mention the dog shhiite

Guest sotonowl

Still no need to blow Timruds bridge up though...plastic explosives I heard.............

No need to build a bridge as penistone road and the river don are to be diverted.

penistone road will follow the perimeter of the land and won't go through it like it does now.

All the dog shhiite on the land is to be cleaned up.

Thats why all the roadworks further up penistone roads been going on init

I did post about Niagra on another thread a week or so ago.

We will be leasing (as of a couple of weeks ago) and were denied permission to build a bridge

If we'd been denied permission to build a bridge it would be on Sheffield Council's planning page, and it isn't.