Are we feeling foolish?

Guest shakesby

Guest shakesby

by an incredible coincidence, my name is not jon either

That truly is an incredibly coincidence.

Guest sotonowl

Why does JonTheOwl feel the need to come back on here under new aliases. First he was Arkamel, now Shakesby, I wonder how many more he's had.

Very strange.

He obviously doesn't realise his posting style is quite noticeable but it stands out like a sore thumb.

Now on your way jon, your banned aint you

Why does JonTheOwl feel the need to come back on here under new aliases. First he was Arkamel, now Shakesby, I wonder how many more he's had.

Very strange.

Amberketal innit.

Edit - he hasn't had me yet (ooo err missus), I'm still Neil.

Edited by themaskedowl

Guest sotonowl

Very strange.

Just had a terrible thought, there could be multiple jto on here, Neil needs to track him down and boot him off

Don't worry, Dejphon gonna whip his dollar out and go ballistic.

Sure the reality is going to be slightly different. Worrying that the core of what was a middle table team is potentially being lost. Are we likely to see another influx of players like we did when demolition Dave went on his bargain bonanza and brought in loads of players pre-season. Look where that ended

Guest shakesby

You can tell its Jon because he rises to everything

Well, let's put it this way - if I was actually 'JTO' I'd say the abuse that's been directed towards him is disgraceful.

In my short time on here I've been abused, stalked, accused of having multiple personas, belittled and degraded in various quite laughable ways.

I'll reiterate for the final time that I am not 'JonTheOwl', and who I actually am is irrelevant.

Well, let's put it this way - if I was actually 'JTO' I'd say the abuse that's been directed towards him is disgraceful.

In my short time on here I've been abused, stalked, accused of having multiple personas, belittled and degraded in various quite laughable ways.

I'll reiterate for the final time that I am not 'JonTheOwl', and who I actually am is irrelevant.

How's it going Jon?

Exactly, it doesn't matter so. Most people would laugh and brush it under the surface but it's so blatant with the way you have personalised it... lol 

Guest shakesby

How's it going Jon?

Exactly, it doesn't matter so. Most people would laugh and brush it under the surface but it's so blatant with the way you have personalised it... lol

I'm not arsed about abuse towards 'JonTheOwl', but to me it's a different matter. Oh well.