Are we feeling foolish?

Guest shakesby

Be very disappointed to lose Lee, I think he's a great player for us. If we eventually brought in better then fair enough but... .I want him to stay. 

Plus, Loovens was a huge part of the defence when it was at its best and as we've probably seen, Tom Lees was best when playing with Loovens. 

Guest shakesby

How on earth do you know this? You don't. Really don't understand why people post stuff like this as if it's a confirmed fact. You don't have the foggiest.

So we've got an unlimited budget?

Where do we keep getting these posters from ffs.

What have I said that's so controversial?

In my opinion we'd be foolish to think we can replace the majority of the team and expect them all to hit the ground running with promotion form. That's why it would be preferable if all those offered contracts signed new deals.

Guest shakesby

Is tonto back?

Sorry to disappoint - but no. I'm a new poster, but for some reason I'm apparently 'JTO'. My username definitely isn't 'JTO' so no idea where its come from.

Unless they leave to go to Premiership clubs, I can't see sense in leaving S6.

We must be one of the biggest and best supported clubs outside of the top flight, a club on the up, and likely to go for it in the transfer market.

Go figure.

Looks like Kirkland is off to Wigan, Loovens been offered a contract by Cardiff, Kieran Lee had a few offers according to Twitter.

Only semedo looks likely.

Means we could well have to make more signings than we planned.

sounds like complete and utter bolloxx to me

sources please?

Looks like Kirkland is off to Wigan, Loovens been offered a contract by Cardiff, Kieran Lee had a few offers according to Twitter.

Only semedo looks likely.

Means we could well have to make more signings than we planned.

How long have you worked for the Daily Express?

Guest shakesby

sounds like complete and utter bolloxx to me

sources please?

Have a look for yourself, it's on Twitter, on here and could have been in some papers - though I'm not certain about that.