Wednesday images on bank cards

What's going on? I just tried to commit fraud make a purchase using the details on that card and it was rejected!! What's the world coming to when you can't even trust a fellow Owlstalker to post their accurate credit card info.

The next thing you know, people will start doubting everything they read on here.

Angrymad.

What's going on? I just tried to commit fraud make a purchase using the details on that card and it was rejected!! What's the world coming to when you can't even trust a fellow Owlstalker to post their accurate credit card info.

The next thing you know, people will start doubting everything they read on here.

Angrymad.

So the OP is called Albert Cardhoder?

Stupid name if you ask me.

Looks good that!

I use the creation CC just because it's got the Owl logo on it, might switch now, guessing you can do the same in their CC card?

You use the card because it has the owl crest on it?

Have you seen the interest rate?

It's a dismal credit card.

why would they be annoyed with this?

Hillsborough is private property so technically you must ask permission to take photos in there. The club also make money on prints of the ground so presumably there are image rights involved as well.

Given millions of photos must get taken a season its pretty clear they aren't going to be too upset that you have took it. That said my daughter was stopped when taking photos of Kirkland in the knock up a couple of seasons ago with player image rights being given as the reason.

However the reason for asking the club was more about getting around the Barclays restrictions on the images you can use.

I asked the club about using the club logo/crest because it is a registered trademark ® and therefore you cant simply just go ahead and use it (even though we all do) had the club said yeah no problem then i could have then proved to Barclays that it was ok to use it. That said i think they would still have refused because they say no copyright, tm or registered images, logos or owt else you care to name. 3 years ago i used a photo of the Avro Vulcan and it was rejected because it is a weapon so they can be finicky.

When i used the image of the ground Wednesday didn't come in to it, well not in my head, i took the photo so my copyright, the problem lay once again with Barclays and if they saw it as a problem with it being in a commercial venture.

He will have that Trevor Braithwait after him .

What a class one tail that man is. So full of self importance and has blinkers on to what the fans actually want/need. 

Anybody remember when Karen went bonkers with a local snooker club for using the owls logo. He threatend the club owner who feared an expensive day in court and removed it.

Pathetic.

Edited by M Royds

Anybody remember when Karen went bonkers with a local snooker club for using the owls logo. He threatend the club owner who feared an expensive day in court and removed it.

Pathetic.

Trickshots on Hillsborough Corner was the place in question, used to be decent in there on match days.