So, while there's change afoot..

Seems to be a lot of change around at the minute.

New scoreboard, new pitch, new back room structure, hopefully lots of new players, maybe some new cladding for the away end..

Wonder if the new chairman, or those making such decision on his behalf, would feel about the much requested simplification of our iconic badge..

Maybe something we can get behind with a possibility of genuinely being changed this time?

Sheffield_Wednesday_FC_logo_(1970-1984).

Seems to be a lot of change around at the minute.

New scoreboard, new pitch, new back room structure, hopefully lots of new players, maybe some new cladding for the away end..

Wonder if the new chairman, or those making such decision on his behalf, would feel about the much requested simplification of our iconic badge..

Maybe something we can get behind with a possibility of genuinely being changed this time?

Sheffield_Wednesday_FC_logo_(1970-1984).

Perhaps better to call it an upgrade, then change. So excited about all this :happy:

Guest shakesby

I'm prepared to set up a petition, just obviously it will need sharing on social media and the like. 

Guest shakesby

Petitions won't work.

This is a request not a demand, surely?

If enough Owls request it, it will happen.

Why not ask everyone in favour to send a letter in to swfc?   

A petition is a request for change. Emphasised by the fact that it's not an angry petition.

#ditchtheshieldandbringbackblackshortswhilechagingournamepermanentlytoTheWednesdayFC

Too much?

I still think we can add something else, what have we missed?

Needs "anddontfekkinresignmaghoma" adding to it.

Exactly, some fan feedback would give the new owners an idea how we feel and the depth of feeling, but a petition this new in is a bit daft.

Those changes - to the name for year 150 as Kivo often suggests, and the proper Owl logo are pretty simple things to ask for though.   I personally would keep "The Wednesday" permanently though, but i'm a sentimental sod.

Edited by salmonbones