West Stand Cladding Megathread

Hope they've ordered the right Wednesday 'royal blue' colour.

I hope it matches the South.  That looks a lot better than the corrugated cladding seen at other nearby stadia.

I hope it matches the South. That looks a lot better than the corrugated cladding seen at other nearby stadia.

I would imagine that's what they will have done. They'll also be looking to do something with that horrific staircase I would think.

Is this 100% confirmed?

while were waiting for it to be done, its poor that none of our artists/photoshoppers ^^ are showing us how they would do it,  ;-)

was expecting loads of mock ups in this thread, like you get in the new kit thread!

while were waiting for it to be done, its poor that none of our artists/photoshoppers ^^ are showing us how they would do it,  ;-)

was expecting loads of mock ups in this thread, like you get in the new kit thread!

Was thinking exactly this ^^^^^

Along with some disagreement as to whether the lower section should be painted Royal Blue or black? A la the shorts debate

It should have been knocked down 25 years ago when we could afford it . Until its removed .... its a stain on our club .

Not quite - as heard in the media recently other elements are to blame. Check out the same fixture 12 months previously that passed without incident.

i only said it as a hint, i love these type of threads,

Dans looks like a giant fish tank and your expecting fish to start swimming past any moment,

Beefs, well you dont get chance to decide do you l0l,

keep em coming lads.....

I think we should cover the brick work as well.

I'd cover the bricks in alternate blue and white panels, and then the upper bit in a solid white (or slightly off white) with "Sheffield Wednesday Football Club - 1867" written across it. Some advertising space as well I'd guess.

It's only when you look at it in the cold light of day that you wonder why something wasn't done years ago.

It's an appalling spectacle.

Especially with the history of the stand- looks pretty much the same as what you see on any old news footage from '89.

be good if it flashed like that ,

No, it would be quite dangerous. That particular sequence of flashes is a sign of aggression among the Humboldt squid. Before we know it, Hillsborough could be awash with these betentacled fiends, grappling and tearing at all and sundry outside the ground.

I think we all agree, an army of irate squid is the last thing we need at Hillsborough.