Unlucky Watford...

Guest mrbluesky

it was great to see their fans in fancy dress before the game, wigs galore etc.  Was starting to think they would win without much rouble from SW. Then in the pub,  Wednesday fans were in good voice (not much from Watford lot).  Felt the fabulous Wednesday following would make sure our player fans gave us a performance.  

It was a great away day, just like Bournemouth a couple of weeks before.  Not had the pleasure of spoiling someone else's promotion partybefore - it is quite funny.

I have been buzzing all day - had to go for a quiet walk on my own to calm down.  Mad!!

Lewis McGugan 1 MILLION now 5 millions

Their fans have proper got the hump with us, apparently because we're from Yorkshire we love to spoil other peoples parties and they wouldnt have done it if the boot was on the other foot. The best one, and the one I hope comes true is that they reckon they should make us pay £1Million for McGugan now. Bring it on you southern fools, haha

Guest mrbluesky

The Football League probably provided it to them, I don't think they have to buy their own. 

Not really that embaressing, not as though they're going to create their own "Championship Runner-Up" Sheild for themselves is it?

whoooooosh!

You take the honour.

Guest Moosedog

Their fans have proper got the hump with us, apparently because we're from Yorkshire we love to spoil other peoples parties and they wouldnt have done it if the boot was on the other foot. The best one, and the one I hope comes true is that they reckon they should make us pay £1Million for McGugan now. Bring it on you southern fools, haha

Just out of interest, how much do you think that Watford would accept for McGugan. The Pozzo's don't sell anyone cheap

Unlucky watford.

Unlucky also the wednesday fans who apparently left at half time.

'tis true, i know most of them and one even cleans my shop windows.

I will never understand how some fans pay good money for a ticket and travel expense only to leave well before end of game to find a pub somewhere to consume  alcohol?

I would name and shame but i would have to find another 'glass technician' 

whoooooosh!

You take the honour.

What whoosh? I understand the thread and the subject.  People are laughing at their presumptuousness in having that there - what were they going to do? Refuse to allow it in their ground? 

I also suspect you missed the joke in the second part of my post.  Whoosh?

Guest mrbluesky

What whoosh? I understand the thread and the subject. People are laughing at their presumptuousness in having that there - what were they going to do? Refuse to allow it in their ground?

I also suspect you missed the joke in the second part of my post. Whoosh?

The thread is just a laugh, You seem to be taking it all to serious.

Yep you got me there with that very well disguised joke! That well disguised it's not there! :)

Just out of interest, how much do you think that Watford would accept for McGugan. The Pozzo's don't sell anyone cheap

Not sure what we will have to pay for him tbh. What made me smirk was the fact they thought his value should be increased to £1M because we halted their title challenge when most on here would value him at that at the very least. Like you said the Pozzo's aren't known for selling cheap but I think they will be looking to strengthen for the Premier League and if Lewis wasn't fitting in their Championship squad they might want to allow him to leave cheaply to allow then to bring others in.