Sam Allardyce

Heard from a reliable source today that Big Sam is already lined up as our next manager.

Heard from a reliable source tha 's got psychological problems. Sam's an affable enough guy but no, thanks. Unless he is the new manager in which case I'll change my mind faster than  a politician.

listening to Greys talk with Staton today, it seemed almost like an interview.... 
The fact 2/3rds of this committee has been chosen without consulting him, and by the sounds of it they've not even spoken to him yet, I can very well see another manager being in charge at the start of next season. 
I doubt that'll be Allardyce, but there's plenty worse options if it is....

Edited by Beatpusher

Just involved with senior figures.

I like the sound of him, i used to have an Obi-Wan Kenobi (Alec Guiness) action figure and Zelda from The Terrahawks.

Maybe i could help Sam with his team formations?

listening to Greys talk with Staton today, it seemed almost like an interview....

The fact 2/3rds of this committee has been chosen without consulting him, and by the sounds of it they've not even spoken to him yet, I can very well see another manager being in charge at the start of next season.

p

I agree with this, just bizarre he wasn't involved. Even stranger he wasn't at the press conference for what was a huge day for sheffield wednesday. Then the distancing language used by the chairman not actually mentioning his name but kept saying head coach. Some won't agree but it's not always about what is said but sometimes about what hasn't been. I'm kind of leaning towards thinking he won't be here in the summer

p

I agree with this, just bizarre he wasn't involved. Even stranger he wasn't at the press conference for what was a huge day for sheffield wednesday. Then the distancing language used by the chairman not actually mentioning his name but kept saying head coach. Some won't agree but it's not always about what is said but sometimes about what hasn't been. I'm kind of leaning towards thinking he won't be here in the summer

Can you envisage a manager coming in and SG being the coach?

I agree with the gray bit

Staton asked him would be a perfect way to sign off with a win in a Yorkshire Derby

He replied "for me or for everyone else". I thought it was strange.