Official Summer 2015 Transfer Rumours Megathread

Been released?

Not sure on his contract situation but he's out of the picture at West Brom and obviously been on loan at Norwich , was on the bench for them today so not sure if they will seek a permanent deal

Fantastic player for me

Not sure on his contract situation but he's out of the picture at West Brom and obviously been on loan at Norwich , was on the bench for them today so not sure if they will seek a permanent deal

Fantastic player for me

Be brilliant at this level could see him a switch to one of the higher teams or lower prem tbh

Guest Daniel Walker

Oh yeah not saying it was realstc but just plainly sharing a 'rumour' If you even want to call It that

Guest wilyfox

We won't get prem players in their prime. I don't understand why people talk up the likelihood. Doesn't mean we can't/won't recruit very well though; but forget names like Dorrans, Huddlestone, Adam and Phillips.

Getting a goalscoring midfielder or two is equally if not more important than this elusive striker , you look at Norwich with Johnson and Howson , bournemouth with Ritchie and Arter , Boro have Leadbitter in double figures

We're looking at buying McGugan and pinning hopes on him bagging double figures , not enough for me I think we need 2 top quality midfielders one of which been a wide man who look capable of contributing 10+ goals a season

Getting a goalscoring midfielder or two is equally if not more important than this elusive striker , you look at Norwich with Johnson and Howson , bournemouth with Ritchie and Arter , Boro have Leadbitter in double figures

We're looking at buying McGugan and pinning hopes on him bagging double figures , not enough for me I think we need 2 top quality midfielders one of which been a wide man who look capable of contributing 10+ goals a season

I suppose McGugan and. Maguire would be capable of scoring those goals from midfield with better players around them

Guest wilyfox

Getting a goalscoring midfielder or two is equally if not more important than this elusive striker.

I totally agree. The quality of wingers and playmaker we sign will be hugely significant.

I suppose McGugan and. Maguire would be capable of scoring those goals from midfield with better players around them

No faith in Maguire sorry, he's not good enough and hope he moves on

McGugan yeah ok but we can't just be relying on him , that's if he signs at all

Guest TommyTank

Huddlestone would be a great signing for a mid table prem club, outstanding midfielder.

Didnt really understand why he went to Hull.

If he comes to Wednesday which i highly doubt then I would be over the moon.

Love the way he plays the game.

I would hope our recruitment this summer means that Maguire will be more of a squad man or bench warmer next season.

Amazed people actually want Danny Mayor back. Is it possible that he has just found his level??

100% this!!

Have people forgot that Danny Mayor was excellent in league 2 before he came to us, was terrible for us and is now excellent in league 2. Coincidence???? I think not

100% this!!

Have people forgot that Danny Mayor was excellent in league 2 before he came to us, was terrible for us and is now excellent in league 2. Coincidence???? I think not

Im not saying I want him back but he was 21 when he joined us and had done well for Preston. Never played in League Two