Sheffield Wednesday community project- Scam?

Guest super mandaric

Not in a very good mood this am. Felt unde the weather or whatever. Still entered the owlstalk site and encountered this. It shows the WORST side of we Wednesdayites. A chap comes on and posts what is essentially a warning about scamming old people, and what does he get - abuse, and facetiousness, Then a discussion  on language  and its uses. Time for a different site.

Not in a very good mood this am. Felt unde the weather or whatever. Still entered the owlstalk site and encountered this. It shows the WORST side of we Wednesdayites. A chap comes on and posts what is essentially a warning about scamming old people, and what does he get - abuse, and facetiousness, Then a discussion  on language  and its uses. Time for a different site.

6/10... not a bad flounce, but could do better.

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Could have been even worserer could have been those UKIP racists, homophobes and disablists...

Edited by Johnbloodaxe

Westwood is my mom most matches.

He gets just as angry as my mom when I used to do something wrong!

Of course it's mom - there is no "u" mother, so why would there be in mum/mom?!?!

Good point well presented. Over to you mum believers....

Guest WESTENDOWL

in a language that uses silent letters and such, sadly you can't use common sense as a yard stick.

Silent P as in bath

Guest WESTENDOWL

yeah fancy wanting to stop the roma scroungers and eastern european murderers frpm settling here and as for cutting the foreign aid budget...

You want to read all of ukip`s policies they hate the working class more than any tory as ever done

Plus what has an italian football team got to do with it  lol

Edited by WESTENDOWL