Sun's Out, Guns Out - Or The Worst 'Wednesday' Kit Ever?

post-37726-0-93541800-1429279263_thumb.p

Scrolling down the Guardian website just now, out of the corner of my eye I saw what looked like a photo of Wednesday decked out in all their blue and white striped glory. Focusing my gaze in anticipation of a piece predicting our rise to glory in the next few seasons, I was disappointed to see it was merely a blog about an AFL game between North Melbourne and Port Adelaide.

However, seeing Melbourne's sleeveless interpretation of the Owls' kit got me thinking - could we try something similar? On the plus side, imagine how intimidating it would be on a cold November night to see Nuhiu's hulking frame limbering up, headband in place and biceps bared to the chill night air in defiance of the elements - the opposition would surely be frightened stiff of such insanity! We'd obviously have to enforce a strict 'no gloves' policy - that would just look ridiculous.

On the other hand, I'm not sure I'd want to see some of our 'less toned' fans trying to squeeze their beer bellies into these skin-tight numbers - we could end up the sartorial laughing stock of the Football League. Plus, the possibility for wafts of B.O. to escape greatly increases once the sleeves are removed. Things could get very unpleasant on sunny afternoons for those sat on the North. 

What do you reckon? If going sleeveless is a step too far, are there any other kit innovations you'd like to see once Chansiri ditches Sondico and funds our own team of top international designers working to create the 'House of Wednesday' range?