Chris Maguire

Guest RoyalNavyOwl

True. We've really missed the pace of Antonio and JJ this season. Drenthe provided a brief glimpse of what we've been missing, but he was gone as soon as he reached full fitness, and Helan doesn't use his pace enough when played on the wing for my liking.

Whoever we bring in will have to fit Gray's style and be prepared to track back when needed - Drenthe actually did this a million times better than I thought he would, whereas Antonio all too often didn't bother.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Isgrove return on a season loan, as Gray seems to rate him based on his post match interviews.

Isgrove would be a good addition- a Gray type of player who puts a shift in in defence as well as attack..

Gray will also want some proven players who he knows will score and create goals. His job depends on it.

I rarely climb down on Owlstalk but come to think of it I agree.

Marshall and Maguire (for instance ) are not too dissimilar and would provide good competition for each other. Plus we want to keep a good bit of continuity.

We defo need another speedy winger though. Someone who dominates games like Nouha Dicko at Wolves.

Props Apiary.

I would keep him but expect him to be a squad player as better quality comes in. He frustrates me like mad. He has skill, can shoot and has good movement but sometimes his decision making is poor. He often tries to take on one too many or look for a worldy pass when a simple one will do. He came to us saying his best position was #10 but he's hardly played there to be fair to him and he hasn't the pace to be a winger. I'd give him a year.

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Definately KEEP. Not sure why it is even a discussion. There is a good feel factor at the club and they seem like a tight knit group. getting rid of all the players out of contract will destroy that. Maguire has enough in his locker to deseve another deal as does Loovens, Semedo, Lee and maybe Zayatte. I would also hope that Kirkland could be persuaded into being a number 2 for another season.

Guest JackSWFCwarbs

My fave player by a mile and I do have reasons!

1. Easily the most gifted footballer

2. Only Semedo can get on a par for desire

3. Never shys away from the ball

4. Can make things out of nothing

5. Penalty expert

6. He is obviously good at free kicks just unlucky atm

I believe he will be better in a better team