Hafiz Mammadov

Guest swintonowl1999

Guest swintonowl1999

Thank roger Milan pulled plug when he did.

Just found out RC Lens are relegated to Ligue 2 no matter how well they do for the remainder of the season.

We really missed a bullet with Mammdov and a lot of you people were getting too excited, a man that has two football clubs isn't going to fork out 40 million to buy another club when he could spend the imaginary money on something else.

Don't think Dejphon Chansiri is the same kettle of fish as Mammdov. UTO

Thank roger Milan pulled plug when he did.

Just found out RC Lens are relegated to Ligue 2 no matter how well they do for the remainder of the season.

We really missed a bullet with Mammdov and a lot of you people were getting too excited, a man that has two football clubs isn't going to fork out 40 million to buy another club when he could spend the imaginary money on something else.

Don't think Dejphon Chansiri is the same kettle of fish as Mammdov. UTO

You're not related to Alan Biggs by any chance are you .#cuttingedgejourno  lol

I would imagine that every single Wednesday supporter got excited when the news first broke. I very much doubt that there wasnt a single person that didnt get excited.

It wasnt until other news broke, or other information emerged about Mamadov that people started to become suspicious.

I would imagine that every single Wednesday supporter got excited when the news first broke. I very much doubt that there wasnt a single person that didnt get excited.

It wasnt until other news broke, or other information emerged about Mamadov that people started to become suspicious.

You might be right...but some of you people....................