Your Worst Wednesday team

Guest Gazzaswfc

Guest Gazzaswfc

Put some of the worst players I've seen in a team tidman Carr Westwood Cranson beswetherick harper Lunt potter galvin west Olsen subs adamson Larry may Blondeau Jeffers bothroyd Barry-murphy Lowey . Can think of lots more

Put some of the worst players I've seen in a team tidman Carr Westwood Cranson beswetherick harper Lunt potter galvin west Olsen subs adamson Larry may Blondeau Jeffers bothroyd Barry-murphy Lowey . Can think of lots more

you aren't old enough, believe me

anyone who saw Sammy Todd will be scarred for life

Guest minsk owl

you aren't old enough, believe me

anyone who saw Sammy Todd will be scarred for life

Proper Dude was Sammy   gary megson .................. stood beside the worst manager in SWFC history

post-38035-0-84167500-1427834972.jpg

Guest Iron Hunter

1. Nuhiu

2. Nuhiu

3. Nuhiu

4. Nuhiu

5. Nuhiu

6. Nuhiu

7. Nuhiu

8. Nuhiu

9. Colin West

10. Nuhiu

11. Nuhiu

lollollol

1. brad jones

2. jon otsemobor

3. daniel jones

4. michael morrison

5. jon besweherick

6. craig rocastle

7. gary teale

8. kenny lunt

9. francis jeffers 

10. warren feeney

11. etienne esajas

that back 4 makes me shudder

would that be Alan Harper?....holder of FA cup winners, UEFA cup winners and league Championship winning medals??

Having said that his requirement to chip nearly every pass used to drive me stupid but he's hardly a candidate for worst players....similarly Tony Galvin....and Bothroyd only on the bench!!

And if we ever sign Delph he's straight in there as captain

Edited by Ian

Guest wayne the owl

The team Irvine took down to league one without a wimper . Sure we have probably had worse team previous but that team had absolutly no fight what so ever , Jeffers "header" against place summed that team up ... Pathetic .

Guest Gazzaswfc

Greg fee Steve harkness also worth a mention as being proper pants was goin to say ian Hendon but his goal at the stain gives him a reprieve just lol