Played for both owls&blunts

Guest Gazzaswfc

Guest Gazzaswfc

Put a team together of players to play for both clubs - turner geary Barrett bromby rostron curran king Quinn O'grady varadi subs ramsbottom bradshaw marwood mattock batth windass Stainrod .lookin at the players we Deffo got the best out of most of them

How many transferred directly from them to us?

Or even played for us after them?

Stainrod, Varadi, Shaw & McGovern are the obvious ones to have played for us after them but I can't think of any that came directly to us, I suppose there must be at least one.

Apparently is cus of the 'once a pig always a pig' thing and theyd never come to us lol

Get real mate, who would leave the cup kings, playing alongside the worlds best right back, in the oldest football ground in the world, for the oldest and only club called united with the only original 1970s boardroom table, and the Jessica Ennis once drove past here stand to play for us?? I mean come on.

Get real mate, who would leave the cup kings, playing alongside the worlds best right back, in the oldest football ground in the world, for the oldest and only club called united with the only original 1970s boardroom table, and the Jessica Ennis once drove past here stand to play for us?? I mean come on.

Hahahaha good one!!!

Stainrod, Varadi, Shaw & McGovern are the obvious ones to have played for us after them but I can't think of any that came directly to us, I suppose there must be at least one.

howard wilkinson was on the blunts books as an amatuer  when he came to us & and we signed someone in the 50s from them (his name escapes me) but he never appeared in our 1st team ......apart from them 2 dont think we have ever signed directly from them .