People not entirely related to football from Wednesday games whom you despise.

Guest mkowl

Hate to break it to you guys but the fences went up under the Callaghan Labour administration! In the case of Hillsborough it was summer of '77.

Conservatives and Thatcher weren't elected until May '79.

The fences went up just ahead of a Cup semi final so April and i was sure it was 76 - splitting hairs i know

Derby away 2013-14 when we lost 2-0. Got back on the coach outside the ground then a big line of stewards came up to the side of the coach and started waving at us as we set off. as if we didn't play poo poo enough that game, that topped off a really crap afternoon.

Always found police at Ipswich to be a bit over the top as well. Last time I went there they singled out one bloke for standing up. When he asked why they were just telling him the copper told him to wind his neck in or he'd get thrown out which was just uncalled for

I have a pathological hatred of annoying local teenagers at away games. Seems like every game, if you spend a few hours in town before the game you get at least one mugging you off about how they are going to smash you. Regardless of the relative forms of the two teams or league position. Nine times out of ten you know they haven't got a clue and probably aren't going to the game, but it passes me off every time.

Derby away 2013-14 when we lost 2-0. Got back on the coach outside the ground then a big line of stewards came up to the side of the coach and started waving at us as we set off. as if we didn't play poo poo enough that game, that topped off a really crap afternoon.

Always found police at Ipswich to be a bit over the top as well. Last time I went there they singled out one bloke for standing up. When he asked why they were just telling him the copper told him to wind his neck in or he'd get thrown out which was just uncalled for

Without wanting to make your memory of it any worse, it was 3-0 mate.

Hate most of them simply because they create the impression we weren't even involved. sadly most yanks believe it, you know America saved the universe is infallible etc, etc ad nauseum!  :rolleyes:

Easy answer to that. When the septics start saying how they won the war just tell them the Russians were the ones who defeated Germany. It really winds them up....mainly because it's true. I've had many pleasant hours on US sites making them boil with rage by quoting proper statistics that prove the point.

Deep joy.

one of our own fans in a recent game away at blackburn.

losing 3 - 0 after 30 odd mins so in response to us stringing 3 or 4 passes together, we all start to 'ole' every completed pass.

absolute jebend in front of me (whom i hadnt even noticed until this) turns around and offers me out for not supporting the team.

I have a pathological hatred of annoying local teenagers at away games. Seems like every game, if you spend a few hours in town before the game you get at least one mugging you off about how they are going to smash you. Regardless of the relative forms of the two teams or league position. Nine times out of ten you know they haven't got a clue and probably aren't going to the game, but it passes me off every time.

That's why I hate kids for a quid.

Fantastic when parents bring their little ones along.

My worst nightmare when 12/13 year old little scrotes see it as an excuse to behave like animals for 90 minutes without parents around. Had kids army crawling under seats in our last home match. Swearing at players who weren't even playing. Standing behind the net making wankker signs.

Oh. The bloke at Man City who was in charge of their pre match and half time entertainment. Can't stand the man.

The bloke on the tannoy at Liverpool in 90s, he had one of those droaning Scouse accents and finished off before kick off with "here we go may the best team win and we know who that'll be" ...... Oh just f@ck off