People not entirely related to football from Wednesday games whom you despise.

Policeman at Leicester who ragged my brother about for no reason whatsoever. Tried to complain about it and he just laughed at me. He had no ID number visible and when we conceded he later started waving at the two of us smugly.

Tvvat.

You should have taken a photo and reported him. Always report at least two levels up as his immediate superior could

A ) be his mate

or more likely

B) Want to bury the incident. so it does not make him look bad. 

( The same applies if you need to complain to any organisation )

Policeman at Leicester who ragged my brother about for no reason whatsoever. Tried to complain about it and he just laughed at me. He had no ID number visible and when we conceded he later started waving at the two of us smugly.

Tvvat.

Must be something about the police at Leicester, I reported them for pepper spraying a group of Wednesday fans who they had penned into the worst pub in the city. They came to Sheffield to interview me but maintained they were following match day protocol.

A guy was sat next to me at a game at Palace about ten years ago. He wouldn't shut up throughout the first half, constantly coming out with inane rubbish. He spoke exactly like Johnny Vegas. Palace were battering us and he told me that if they got promoted to the Prem they wouldn't be good enough to stay up...which then led him to stand up and shout "Liverpool 5-0 Palace" several times over while I tried to pretend none of it was really happening. He also had much of his pre-match hotdog smeared over his cheeks. I decided I was going to relocate at half time to get away from him, but he left his seat and never returned anyway. I always fear that I'll be sat next to him again one day.

A guy was sat next to me at a game at Palace about ten years ago. He wouldn't shut up throughout the first half, constantly coming out with inane rubbish. He spoke exactly like Johnny Vegas. Palace were battering us and he told me that if they got promoted to the Prem they wouldn't be good enough to stay up...which then led him to stand up and shout "Liverpool 5-0 Palace" several times over while I tried to pretend none of it was really happening. He also had much of his pre-match hotdog smeared over his cheeks. I decided I was going to relocate at half time to get away from him, but he left his seat and never returned anyway. I always fear that I'll be sat next to him again one day.

Sounds like a smaller version of fish cake.

Rissole?

The commentator who kept sayin Julian Hyde on a season review video

The editor of the video who failed to spot this.

Hate to break it to you guys but the fences went up under the Callaghan Labour administration! In the case of Hillsborough it was summer of '77.

Conservatives and Thatcher weren't elected until May '79.

There's always one who has to lets facts get in the way of a good story  gary megson

Guess you've never seen an American war film then  :laugh:

Tvvat.

don't worry mate, when Leon scored there to keep us up a few years ago I knocked a copper clean off his feet by accident, hopefully it was the same one

A ballboy at Derby this year.

I say boy, he was about 16.

Every time they scored he turned to the Wednesdayites and started goading and laughing.

True, there were 25,000 others doing the same thing, but this particular shitwarp was the only whose skull I wanted to stove in

There was a load of little chavs proper giving it big un behind their goal that day never once looked round whilst we were in front

There's always one who has to lets facts get in the way of a good story  gary megson

Guess you've never seen an American war film then  :laugh:

Hate most of them simply because they create the impression we weren't even involved. sadly most yanks believe it, you know America saved the universe is infallible etc, etc ad nauseum!  :rolleyes:

I'll tell you who I hate loads, when we lost 7-1 at Highbury there was this bloke who I ended up walking to the tube station next to who spent the entire time trying to show me 7-1 on his fingers, but he couldn't do it properly, so eventually I told him he was just showing me 5-3, to which he said 'You still f*cking lost then', which wouldn't have been so bad except we were inching down the street together for the next five minutes and it was just really awkward.

Hate to break it to you guys but the fences went up under the Callaghan Labour administration! In the case of Hillsborough it was summer of '77.

Conservatives and Thatcher weren't elected until May '79.

I said nothing about the fences. I just hate Thatcher. And she hated football fans.