People not entirely related to football from Wednesday games whom you despise.

A ballboy at Derby this year.

I say boy, he was about 16.

Every time they scored he turned to the Wednesdayites and started goading and laughing.

True, there were 25,000 others doing the same thing, but this particular shitwarp was the only whose skull I wanted to stove in

Whoever it was in the conservative government that introduced the ruling to put fences round the stands at football grounds. (More culpable than a gormless copper)

Thatcher

Hate to break it to you guys but the fences went up under the Callaghan Labour administration! In the case of Hillsborough it was summer of '77.

Conservatives and Thatcher weren't elected until May '79.

Edited by Utah Owl

I am not prone to violence but in the last few games of the relegation season 89/90 we played Southampton at Hillsborough , I was stood on the kop, we had by far the best of the game but one of the wallace brothers  broke away and passed to Glenn Cokerall and we lost 1-0. Its when I first thought we were in trouble. Heres the game in question.

At the end of the game the saints were singing and there was a bloke in a light blue ( strange colour choice for him ) jumper right at the front of the leppings lane upper giving it some. I remember at the time thinking if you were stood next to me now I would cheerfully knock the cr*p out of you. As mentioned strange for me as I have never had a fight at a football ground.

Hate to break it to you guys but the fences went up under the Callaghan Labour administration! In the case of Hillsborough it was summer of '77.

Conservatives and Thatcher weren't elected until May '79.

Didn't realise this thread was part of the election campaign.