Anyone use the Grandstand?

does it for me ,ive stood on the kop ,sat in the uncovered (that was) ,cantilever was my home for many years and even did a season or two in the west but nothing compares to the grandstand .....get some gobby git know all next to you and you just move somewhere else ,the views the best thats why the television gantry is up there ,padded seats ,ample leg room ,good concourse ....whats not to like ?

I sit there.

Had season tickets in North or south for past 30 yrs but I prefer grandstand. Mainly for the leg room.

The rest of the ground has zero atmosphere anyway so I go away from home to get that. It makes me laugh when people complain about the lack of atmosphere as if the Kop or North has any. If only the atmosphere could be like the 80s and 90s again.

just depends what you want from game. Not gonna get any atmosphere up there but brilliant spec. I love it - but am also past it!

sat up there for our final 2 years of premiership football.

it was great for kids with the game consoles etc & the facilities & views were great.

always seemed to attract away supporters though?! I can remember spurs,Newcastle,man utd fans especially sneaking in!

The facilities up there are so far ahead of the rest of the ground it's untrue,but if we're being honest they are the bare minimum we should expect for the money we pay.I sit on the north for no other reason than it's where I've always sat since the seats went in on the kop.

I've had a season ticket in the Grandstand now for the past 10 years, i love it, non of the other stands come close to it in my opinion. Great "TV like" view, plenty of leg room, modern looking enclosure, decent facilities, alcoholic beverages and no idiots. The only down side is there's little to no atmosphere. (It's pretty dire everywhere else in the ground anyway). 

If you're planning on taking the kids with you, there's the little kids area in the stand enclosure, there's tv's, football tables, face painting, Olly Owl is usually always there too, along with an injured/suspended/out of favour player to meet and great them.. Very well thought out match day experience for the younger audience. 

Best facilities in the ground but as someone has previously posted that sadly really does not take a lot of doing.

IMO its no way the best view as it is too high up and the angle relative to the pitch is too steep.Centrally seated two thirds up the North Stand is the best view it needs a total refurbishment but I cant see how you can improve on a place to watch football from.

The atmosphere in the Grandstand is atrocious.

I am suprised they have it as the kids area as I would have thought kop end lower south stand would be a lot better for them.