How many points have we thrown away this season?

Guest swintonowl1999

Guest swintonowl1999

Just been wondering how many points we have thrown away by stupid mistakes or officials decisions. Can think of 9 points already.

Millwall - messing about with ball in last minute 2 points dropped

Ipswich-Handball 2 points dropped

Bolton-May goal offside 2 points dropped

Bolton at home- Dielna & Maghoma mistakes 3 points dropped

We've had some shocking decisions go against us this season, but I'm sure all teams could say the same. There's no point dwelling on what might have been - that's a sure fire route to madness.

We just need to make sure that next season we score so many goals that the dodgy refs can't have such an impact on us.

A bit like refereeing decisions. Sometime you are the pigeon, sometime you are the statue. Over a season the best sides finish up the top end, and the poor sides finish at the bottom. Refereeing decisions and luck are just excuses for those that arn't good enough.

We've had some shocking decisions go against us this season, but I'm sure all teams could say the same. There's no point dwelling on what might have been - that's a sure fire route to madness.

We just need to make sure that next season we score so many goals that the dodgy refs can't have such an impact on us.

This. I think a striker partnership that produces 30 plus goals will negate all the bad luck and sh1 te decisions

Just been wondering how many points we have thrown away by stupid mistakes or officials decisions. Can think of 9 points already.

Millwall - messing about with ball in last minute 2 points dropped

Ipswich-Handball 2 points dropped

Bolton-May goal offside 2 points dropped

Bolton at home- Dielna & Maghoma mistakes 3 points dropped

i'm more likely to think if we'd had a bit more attacking intent how many more points would we have NOT thrown away?