Definitely..

..Been a good few seasons since we've been this chilled before the end of a season.

I know before the ,Toytown game, there were some of our brethren pretending it didn't really matter, to us, whatever the result, but of course it did.

Especially to our Uber piggy wannabes

Anyway, Stu has set a target of 60 points- can we get there, and possibly rain on a few promotion contenders' parade just before the flip flops are donned?

Guest Iron Hunter

Ill be well happy to be proved wrong but I dont actually think we will reach 60 points we've got a really tough run in IMO

The only ones I expect a point or two from are charlton, Hudds amd Leeds reckon we'll lose the other four easily

Charlton always win at our place so i'm more confident of gettin summat at Norwich and Watford.

Looking at what's left I think we'll finish on 62 Pts, probably taking points off good teams and dropping them against the weaker ones.

Hudders 3pts

Norwich 0pts

Charlton 1pts

Brentford 0pts

Bournemouth 1pts

Leeds 1pts

Watford 3pts

Be nice to get to 60 because then you look at it and say we need to make up around another 20 points next season and we'll deffo make the PO.

I could name 20 points we chucked away this year I bet, so its just a case of trying to cut those lapses out and having quality to replace with quality from the bench but those last look tough.

Guest Daniel Walker

Huddersfield

Leeds

Charlton

Brentford

7 points against these should be achievable

Anything away from home in these next 3 would be a bonus

We will finish bang on 60 I would guess

Guest Daniel Walker

Be nice to get to 60 because then you look at it and say we need to make up around another 20 points next season and we'll deffo make the PO.

I could name 20 points we chucked away this year I bet, so its just a case of trying to cut those lapses out and having quality to replace with quality from the bench but those last look tough.

Milwall home - 2 points dropped 90th min conceded

Rotherham home - 2 points dropped we pretty much dominated

Bolton away - 2 points dropped - again dominated

Wolves home 3 points dropped

Missed some sitters in that game and lost

The above are the main ones we should have gained extra

This is arguably what we ought to expect if league position is anything to go by...

Hudders 3pts

Norwich 0pts

Charlton 1pts

Brentford 0pts

Bournemouth 0pts

Leeds 1pts

Watford 0pts

Based on that we'll finish on 58 pts.

It'd be nice to beat Leeds & Charlton and secure a top half finish though.

We've only lost 12 out of 39 matches yet people expect us to lose 4 out of 7.

We've won 9 out of 19 away matches and only lost 6 yet people expect us to lose the next 3.

We've got 10 points from the 10 matches we've played against the top 7 so far. Yet people expect us to get 0 from 4 matches.

It is very possible we won't get 60 points but based on our previous 39 matches we should expect to do it. Probably with about 62-64 points.

Gray was right to set a target of 60 points because this time last season things just fizzled out quiet poorly once we were safe. 

Huddersfield = 3

Norwich = 0

Charlton = 1

Brentford = 1

Bournemouth = 0

Leeds = 3

Watford = 0

I think we'll probably get about 8 further points.

We've only lost 12 out of 39 matches yet people expect us to lose 4 out of 7.

We've won 9 out of 19 away matches and only lost 6 yet people expect us to lose the next 3.

We've got 10 points from the 10 matches we've played against the top 7 so far. Yet people expect us to get 0 from 4 matches.

It is very possible we won't get 60 points but based on our previous 39 matches we should expect to do it. Probably with about 62-64 points.

I bet we've had runs where weve lost 4 in 7 though mate, against worst teams than we have to play

Looking at what's left I think we'll finish on 62 Pts, probably taking points off good teams and dropping them against the weaker ones.

Hudders 3pts

Norwich 0pts

Charlton 1pts

Brentford 0pts

Bournemouth 1pts

Leeds 1pts

Watford 3pts

If Watford need a win to go up , i really wouldnt want to upset them by winning there and stopping them getting promoted, especially when we need to sit down with them to try and agree a permanent deal for McGugan.

3 points for us at Vicarage rd could come back and bite us on the arse big time.