The Owls vs The international break. Official Matchday Thread.

Best OMDT ever.

Well done pauli...!

Good morning to all the Morning Glory Gang especially MK, Ollie also Eaton.

Persistent weather here this morning in PR2 so look like getting sodden when I take Romeo out in a bit. He loves getting piisswet through mind and will probably chuck himself in the river now he knows there's no football today.

Suppose the lower leagues are playing though so hopefully a bit of bacon being thoroughly diced might cheer us all up a bit later.

A late morning being dragged around Preston for me as we need to get some new sun bins on the old Westfield health type scheme as my year end is nearly up, gonna drag her into Audio-T as looking at a new system and then if it clears up this afternoon, going to chainsaw massacre anything looking remotely like a log that I can find.

Shajan later.

Us 2-0 Them

C'MON BOYS & GIRLS...!

UTO

Edited by 33

Team news:

Sheffield Wednesday international line up (recent past and present)

Westwood (ROI)

Kelhar (Slovenia)

Zayette (Guiena)

Reda Johnson (Benin)

Cahill( WAWAW)

Maghoma( DR Congo)

Brunt (NI)

Whelan (ROI)

Johnson (Jamaica)

May (Scotland)

Barkley (Eng)

Edited by meadowview owl

Guest Buxtonian

If you've been thoroughly bored and its still only 10 am spare a thought for some of us who have other hobbies. Myself along with 2 more staunch W'ites have he following programme facing us :-

Prepare for -

4.00pm rehearsal at Buxton Opera House alongside Russell Watson

7.30p.m Performance at aforesaid BOH alongside R.W. before a sell-out audience (approx 900)

Remember to put clocks forward and lose 1hour sleep

Sunday:-

6.00 pm Meet at Palace Hotel, Buxton for joint rehearsal with Marazion Apollo Male Choir and a young set called Perfect Pitch.

7.30 pm Perform at Palace Hotel with aforesaid in front of 250 guests.

If any of you live in he Buxton Area, the Sat night with Russell Watson is sold out but there are tickets left for the Palace (£12 ) available via website www.tmvc.com

This has meant rehearsals 2x2hr rehearsals weekly since jan, and the learning of 7 new songs, 5 in Italian,which we do not speak, and a total of 16 songs, all sung without music copies and therefore all held in the head.

May sound hard,but its great fun.

and still not missing many home games!!!

Early morning bacon buttie and a proper pot of coffee after drinking instant all week. Chill time.

Then sit with the kids, and make them do their homework. Not chill time. Joe blurting away with his trumpet practice at the mo. Doesn't sound any worse than the Wednesday band mind.

Laters, off to the dump (rather than going for a dump), to get rid of a washing machine, tumble dryer, and microwave (why do things always break down in threes?).

Then back home to do some work to prepare for my end of year appraisal. Might also squeeze in some Javascript, CSS, and HTML practice (for new job coming up). Also need to check my footie predictions. 3/4 right so far in the predictions league at work.

Highlight of the weekend is tomorrow. Off to Event City in Manchester for the Northern Fishing Show. Expect to spend a few bob, and get some freebies.

Mick, if you're interested, let me know. I could pick you up on my way down. Somewhere in Urmston, which I believe is near Stockport.

lol

If we don't win today we can forget about...

Hopefully, we can forget about idiots shouting that it's time for Gray to go, we need at least eight new strikers, the pitch isn't a valid reason for poor performances, Chansiri needs to put his hand in his pocket to bring in Messi, Kane, etc... on loan with a view to permanent deals in the summer! And so on, and so on...

Or is that too much to ask?