Come on you reds

I've just watched the Rovrum highlights for the umpteenth time. Is there a more irritating "song" than that?  Sung by people who don't even usually go?  And they're not even called the "Reds" are they, their nickname is the Millers.

Barnsley ,Forest, Doncaster and Rovrum all sing it against us, do they sing it when they play each other?

Barnsley ,Forest, Doncaster and Rovrum all sing it against us, do they sing it when they play each other?

A revolutionary thing has been introduced to football over the years... Its called an away kit. 

For example, SWFC fans have been known to sing

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellows

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellows

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellows

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellows

I've just watched the Rovrum highlights for the umpteenth time. Is there a more irritating "song" than that?  Sung by people who don't even usually go?  And they're not even called the "Reds" are they, their nickname is the Millers.

Talking of "The Reds". When did Barnsley phase out "The Tykes" in favour of the most unimaginative nickname ever?

Talking of "The Reds". When did Barnsley phase out "The Tykes" in favour of the most unimaginative nickname ever?

I'd imagine quite some time ago as they were singing "come on you Reds" when we beat 'em at Hillsborough in the Milk Cup around '82/83.

Andy McCulloch scored the winner.

A revolutionary thing has been introduced to football over the years... Its called an away kit. 

For example, SWFC fans have been known to sing

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellows

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellows

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellows

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellows

Been to many Mansfield Town games over the years

The song upsets me more than the fact that I live here

lol

We used to sing "Come On You Blues" all the time back in the '70's and '80's!

I can remember first time we started singing it on kop, v Wrexham early in 75-76 season.

Won game 1-0 and I'm sure David Herbert scored goal, he was quite prolific early that season.