ST sales - any updates on uptake so far?

Will the euphoria of the takeover allow us to match the likes of Derby and Norwich when it comes to season ticket sales?

Probably not because Derby give far too many free season tickets out to their sponsors although it would be nice.

Probably not because Derby give far too many free season tickets out to their sponsors although it would be nice.

I think we've missed an opportunity to be a bit more creative with our season ticket prices. Perhaps the takeover came too late for any radical changes to be made. However, because we have the excess capacity, I'm sure we could have devised a plan where season tickets were cheap enough for us to be able to guarantee a larger take up. With the right pricing structure and enough time to create a fanfare to publicise it, there's no reason why we couldn't target 20,000+

I've been saying this for ever gurujuan. Our fans deserve the greatest respect for averaging 20,000 over the last 15 desolate years and it is clear that the potential is there. Creative and innovative marketing could have produced a structure that could have maintained the momentum.  Think we've missed an opportunity but would still encourage people to get on board at early bird prices as, at long last, we're on our way!

It's quite pathetic that the man in the street has to resort to credit agreements to watch football. I wouldn't mind of the quality of football was top level, but it isn't.

Of course you could pay per match to avoid possible credit agreement.

With an ST you are paying for more than watching the match. It guarantees you get in (if our fortunes go in the right direction some games could sell out - perhaps), get same seat, is cheaper and is more convenient.

2 adults and 1 kids getting done in a few hours woop woop.

All those on the fence ask yourself the question,

"Will there be a better time, when was there this much anticipation...prem in 2 years starts here."

Plus you get to see GREEN grass, non of this sand pit rubbish.... and...and.....AND a new 19 inch polaroid telly int corner o stand.....(100 squid from tasda)

Go and get thi sen a ticket

WAWAW

Guest Ash76

I'll try Thursday if not got it through, suppose could put it Mrs card then balance transfer it as think that's 0% as well

If you go down they'll put them you through mate, it's what I did when I got accepted a few years back

and...and.....AND a new 19 inch polaroid telly int corner o stand.....(100 squid from tasda)

Go and get thi sen a ticket

WAWAW

They had some 48 inch LED backlit Freeview HD ones in yesterday for £272 so we could all chip in with Mr Chansiri and be the envy of the world.

They had some 48 inch LED backlit Freeview HD ones in yesterday for £272 so we could all chip in with Mr Chansiri and be the envy of the world.

48inch ........bring on the good times.....how crystal clear will that be from the kop.......wish he could get 4k though....its the new hotness

Problem is new owners won't care what we have all been through the last few years. It's not there doing. They want a fresh start and results to start coming in. It's a business so why are they just going to drop prices whilst pumping millions in. They know if we're winning people will come back. If you build it they will come- I feel or Kev cosner

3 x season tickets purchased.

Talking to somebody today behind the counter at TO

Reg screen "i was off when they came in to measure up,"

Reg pitch "Its all getting ripped up."

So to all you doubters with a buckshee 400 quid, umming and arring......you will only regret it if you don't get 1 bought.