ST sales - any updates on uptake so far?

Went to the shop/ticket office today and renewed. Took the 10 month option - but I feel that the working class sport is being taken away from the lifelong fan. £70 down payment (inc fees) then 9x £39.50 in the cheapest part of the ground is getting a bit out of hand.

Where does it end? What will it cost us loyal ST holders of over 25 years once we reach the Premier League?

For the <20 goals served up at home this year - is £395 + fees really value for money?

This could be my last - as food on the table, clothes for the kids must take priority.

I hope Mr Chansiri and the club generally can at least acknowledge that us fans are not a limitless resource they can just tap into whenever!

I can feel my matchdays slipping away from me I'm afraid! - it's not just the entrance fees but it's travel, shirts, matchday pie and pint.....

I've had one for the last 15 years but not renewing. Who the flip wants to go and watch quality players winning every week. I don't want to be going home happy on a staurday night. Our lass will think I enjoy it.....and we all know how that ends