Owl on its own.

never mind scoreboards, million pound signings, new pitches, catering. Somebody at the club needs to insist to the shirt manufacturing company that the sheild needs to be scrapped and the owl to stand on its own on all sheffield Wednesday clothing next year.

Make it happen Wednesday.

It's funny you should mention the owl without the shield. I came across this on instagram the other day, not sure if it's a sample or a fake but looks so much better than with the shield.

Hope it is real

It's funny you should mention the owl without the shield. I came across this on instagram the other day, not sure if it's a sample or a fake but looks so much better than with the shield.

Hope it is real

post-11289-0-83569700-1427366700.jpg

I've never liked the shield and always buy clothing with just the iconic owl on it.

I would love to purchase leisure wear with this crest on, but I've never seen anything in the shop, and I go in often

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

attachicon.gif200px-Sheffield_Wednesday_crest.jpg

I've never liked the shield and always buy clothing with just the iconic owl on it.

I would love to purchase leisure wear with this crest on, but I've never seen anything in the shop, and I go in often

Back in the mid-90s there was a lot of stuff in the shop with that circular crest on. I had a baseball jacket with it on, but the crest embroidery was so big it looked ridiculous.