Loan deadline thurs 5pm

Guest Gazzaswfc

Guest Gazzaswfc

This fixation with Chris wood is doin my head in he's crap end off there are better strikers we should be goin for

This fixation with Chris wood is doin my head in he's crap end off there are better strikers we should be goin for

That's your opinion, I've seen him live at least 4 times and really impressed on every occasion, imo the type of striker we need for a chance of top 6 next year

Guest wilyfox

Chris Wood is at Ipswich already, and Akpom is supposedly heading to Forest. I bet that Star article was written long before Staton spoke to his source who said nowt is happening. You're setting yourselves up...

Guest Gazzaswfc

Wood never been a regular at any club he's been at shipped out on loan most of the time plus his scoring record his not the best he's average at best

Wood never been a regular at any club he's been at shipped out on loan most of the time plus his scoring record his not the best he's average at best

Had a decent, if brief, run at Millwall and started with a bang at Leicester. Otherwise......

I'd be very worried if we contemplated building a strike force around him.

We've got just enough cover everywhere.

2 right backs, 3 centre backs, 2 left backs, 3 wide men, 4 centre mids, 3 strikers.

With Bus, semedo, Keane, hutchinson and Zayette allpossibly back for the next game.

Would be surprised if there were any more ins or outs

Had a decent, if brief, run at Millwall and started with a bang at Leicester. Otherwise......

I'd be very worried if we contemplated building a strike force around him.

I think we will be shopping at harrods not aldi...get ready to be surprised

I see two three reasons to get a striker in

1. As a view to signing or loaning them next season

2. To give SG a better chance of retaining his job.

<edit>

3. (maybe) to strengthen relations between us and premier clubs to facilitate future loan moves

</edit>

Edited by OxonOwl